Welcome school partners! Find more information here about how to sign your school up for artlook® Maryland. For the pilot launch (SY19-20), only schools from the Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Montgomery County, and Queen Anne’s County public school districts are being registered. AEMS plans to expand artlook® Maryland statewide in the coming years, so stay tuned!
If you have already claimed your account and set up a password, you can log in at https://maryland.artlookmap.com/school-portal/
What’s an Arts Liaison?
Arts Liaisons play a critical role in the successful implementation of artlook® Maryland by offering a firsthand account of the state of arts education at their school. Specifically, the Arts Liaison has 3 main responsibilities:
- Verifying administrative data about arts education offered at your school (~20-30 minutes once per year)
- Adding information about the school’s wish list for arts education (~20-30 minutes once per year)
- Being the public point of contact for your school’s profile (for parents and Arts Partners).
To sign up to become an Arts Liaison, contact Kate Lynch, AEMS’s artlook® Maryland Coordinator at email@example.com
For Arts Liaisons: Claim Your Account
Instructions to Sign Up (for schools in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Montgomery County, or Queen Anne’s County):
- Go to https://maryland.artlookmap.com/school-portal/claim-account
- Enter your school e-mail address
- Check your school e-mail (including spam folder) for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with a “claim account” link
- Click on the “claim account” link and set your password
- Log in to your account at https://maryland.artlookmap.com/school-portal/
• Once you already have an account, you can use this link for all future sign ins